Node.js creator Ryan Dahl delivers one of the most technical (and amusing) talks at YUIConf 2010, reviewing the current state of the Node project and his current plans for the project’s future.
If the video embed below doesn’t show up correctly in your RSS reader of choice, be sure to click through to watch the high-resolution version of the video on YUI Theater.
Other Recent YUI Theater Videos:
- Nagesh Susarla: Building YQL Open Data Tables with YQL Execute — YQL engineer Nagesh Susarla explores the power of YQL execute in the creation of powerful YQL open data tables.
- Mirek Grymuza and Josh Gordineer: YQL: An Introduction — Mirek Grymuza and Josh Gordineer are members of the team that brings you YQL, the remarkable Yahoo data service that turns the internet into a database accessible via familiar SQL-style syntax. In this talk from YUIConf 2010, they provide a baseline introduction to YQL’s history, features, and core uses.
- Nate Koechley: A Taxonomy of Touch — YUI contributor Nate Koechley breaks down the elements of touch primitives, gestures and semantics, laying a foundation for the broader language of touch interactions that drive the emerging class of portable devices.
- Nicholas C. Zakas: YUI Test — Yahoo! Front Page engineer, author and YUI contributor Nicholas C. Zakas talks about the new standalone YUI Test project which has been broken out from its YUI 2 and YUI 3 roots.
- Tantek Çelik: HTML5: Right Here, Right Now — Author and standards expert Tantek Çelik, formerly of Technorati, discusses the current state of HTML5 specifications and their readiness for use in shipping web applications.
CC Content/Used by Kind Permission:
Subscribing to YUI Theater:
Comments are closed.