If you’d like to contribute to YUIBlog, we welcome your submission. The following types of content are of interest for review:
- Tutorials that demonstrate the use of YUI, general techniques in frontend engineering, or broader concepts in Web design;
- Implementation focus articles that illustrate how YUI is being used at a specific company or on a specific site;
- Information about upcoming events at which YUI will be featured (e.g., if you are giving a YUI-themed talk at a conference).
When preparing a submission for our editors’ consideration, follow the following guidelines:
- Use only simple HTML formatting —
- All body text should be wrapped in p tags
- Screenshots should be at least 600 pixels wide
- Use <code> for inline code, <pre> for code blocks
- No css styling
- A one-paragraph professional bio and a headshot (can be informal) should be included with the draft; this can include one link to a personal blog and twitter account information
Email drafts (or draft ideas, if you want feedback before you start writing) to at yui-blog at yahoo-inc dot com. Rather than including attachments, please zip your enclosures and put them somewhere from which they can be downloaded.